Τρίτη 12 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Gone

He smiles back


behind the frame.

Forever young

and graceful.

A man so tall

could touch the sky.

A man so nice

was loved.

His eyes that shone,

his wrinkles,his smile

could leave breathless

the whole wide world.

One day he left,

he set off a journey.

His eyes,his smile

were here no more.

A sun that set on a summery night

depriving people

of all hope and light.

A feeling of loneliness,

of sadness,of fright

that all was lost on the world.

The words I cannot find

to describe

the pain that still lingers on.

Oh,what I'd give

to have some more time

or maybe even

return to the past.

To see him,to hug him

to tell him goodbye,

no matter how

it would tear me apart.

For I have to live my entire life

bearing my grief

and the hole in my heart.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: